Thursday 12 August 2010

The day we talked about you...

Evening all, hope you have had a good day and your week has been okay so far. This is the first time in about 3 months that I have had a bit of a break from work. I drive myself a little bit crazy at times like this but I have decided to have a massive clear out in my room and that is keeping my occupied. I spent an hour or so today making some very beautiful secrets to show you over the next few days. Luckily my AI related nerves about posting after my one year secret have subsided a little. This was created by using some lovely paper that I found in a local art shop. When posting this I wasn't sure if it would read as happy or sad. For me this is a happy secret but I am sure for some of you it will relate to your own life in a completely different way, let me know because I always love to see how someone else interprets each secret. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.