Sunday 22 August 2010

The day I was late...

Either my internet is acting weird or something is wrong with blogspot, are you experiencing a similar problem? It won't let me log in most of the time which is frustrating and the rest of the time it won't let me upload pictures. Anyway, I hope it goes away. This is my favourite secret from postsecret this week - go and check them out at http://www.postsecret.com/. There seemed to be a lot of secrets with the same theme as this one, I don't know if that means anything. It immediately stood out to me as one that represented an alternate viewpoint - from family and friends of a suicidal person. I truly hope someone who has considered killing themselves reads this postsecret and reconsiders. I love that such a simple art project has the power to save people, and I truly believe that it does. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I agree.

    thanks girl! life is awesome!


    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. again, ur secrets never fail to amaze me :)


    btw. blogspot works fine with me.. so it might be your connection then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could believe.
    I wish I could be certain.
    I'd like to think I won't.
    But I wouldn't hold my breath.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.