Monday 9 August 2010

The day I ordered books...

I know I still haven't blogged my own secrets since my one year AI but I keep finding wonderful things to show you. These are some postcards I discovered during a shift at the charity shop I volunteer in. We have a couple of baskets just filled with postcards and other bits. I thought these were an amazing find, don't you? I had a fourth postcard but I gave it to a friend as a gift so unfortunately you can't see it - it was just as brilliant as these three though. I love the colours, the design but the messages amused me so much I couldn't resist bringing them home with me. Who would you send these postcards to? Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I really like these and they put a smile on my face :)

    I would share them with my friends or put them up on my wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. getting tired of being wrong... so like!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.