Wednesday 25 August 2010

The day before I went to Winchester...

I wanted to post this before I go away tomorrow as I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to blog. I am all about flowers recently, aren't I? Maybe it is my happy disposition at the moment. I created this secret by cutting the flowers from some wrapping paper from last Christmas - I have used it before but you might not recognise it. I want to thank you for all your lovely comments recently, it is so nice to know that people are interested in my little blog. I also want to thank My Name Is S. for writing about me in her latest blog post, she writes the loveliest blog so go and check it out: www.stirred-words.blogspot.com. Speak to you in a few days, enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. winchester? ....


    the winchester i've been to before is the winchester mansion :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun :D

    thanks for sharing.

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty :)

    Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loooove flowers, it's not a bad thing to like them! have a great time (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.