Saturday 21 August 2010

The day blogspot wouldn't work...

I have been trying all morning to post this secret and finally I managed to get blogspot to behave. I created this secret by using the pattern from the inside of an envelope as the background (doesn't it look like a fuzzy tv?). I then made a speech bubble and added my secret. For a while I have been hiding additional secrets in the title of my post, in the words that I write, sometimes in the file name of the picture or within the secret itself. More often than not these little secrets go unnoticed - in part because some of them wouldn't make sense to anyone but me. I do this because there are parts of a secret I don't feel I can reveal in their entirety. I have wondered for a while if any readers have noticed these, I suppose you might now. I hope you are having a relaxing weekend - look forward to postsecret tomorrow, enjoy!

1 comment:

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.