Monday 2 August 2010

The day I went back to college...

I am looking after the kids every day but Friday this week. They are both going to summer clubs so I am dropping one of them off at the college I did my A Levels at and the other one off at Claremont school for tennis. Having the middle of the day to myself allows me to get some blogging done which is great. This secret is from May and it is one of my favourites because it is the most difficult secret I have ever made. So many people have told me how heartbreaking they found this secret - and I am glad that is how it reads because my heart was breaking when I wrote it. Not because I was in love with anyone but because I was losing a really close friend, someone who I never thought would hurt me, and there is nothing harder. Honestly the secret didn't really come to me until I sat down to type the words and it was only then that I realised quite how horrible the situation had become. I always try to find the good in each situation and if nothing else the heartache helped me produce this secret. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. This secret really speaks to me because when I read it, I felt like I was writing it myself about a close friend of mine. We've been having such problems lately and this says everything going through my mind right now.

    Thanks for putting my own thoughts into perspective, as strange as that sounds. It's insane how similar our lives can be to others some time...I think that's why these secret posts of yours are so genius. It shows us we're not alone.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.