Tuesday 3 August 2010

The day she was sleeping...

This is my favourite secret from June. It seems weird choosing secrets that I have only made recently because I haven't had the time to decide how I feel about them. It takes me a couple of months to come to terms with each of the secrets I make - when I first make them I always think they are rubbish so it takes me a little bit of time. This secret, however, I felt at the time was an instant classic. I don't know whether it is the message, the design or simply the mood I was in when I made it but I love this one. I don't know if you have noticed but I love patterns - creating perfectly alligned sequences of shapes and concentric circles. Essentially I don't do well with random, I like things to look ordered. Anyway, as you know I have made some pretty big changes in my life as of late and this secret represents that desire. I guess half the problem is figuring out what you want first and then trying to find it. I am so fortunate to have been offered a place on a fantastic course and I really believe it will be the start of many exciting new changes in my life. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey sunshine, hope you're doing well - long time no speak! Glad things are going good for you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in all things going your way!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.