Monday 23 August 2010

The day I watched...

This is my latest secret, I hope you like it. I created this secret by using a variety of coloured pens - excuse any wobbly lines, they were drawn freehand. I start working at London College of Fashion next week so this is really my last week to relax a little bit and to sort some things out. I have spent the last couple of days making quite a few secrets so you can look forward to seeing those in the next few days. I also have a very exciting guest secret to post which I will reveal later. Hope you had a good weekend, enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I love these secret postcard things!! lol So awesome; keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the upcoming job. Are you excited about it? I love all of the bright colors, neatly organized in this post. I hope you enjoy your time off before starting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! good luck with schooL!!


    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.