Tuesday 5 January 2010

The day it snowed...

IT IS SNOWING! A couple of week ago when it snowed and everyone was so excited I was still in Oxford and there was no snow. It happened to be the day I was leaving so I eagerly anticipated coming home and enjoying the snow there. We passed snowy tree after snowy tree on the motorway and then when we got back home there was no snow. It seems that the two places I spend my time were outside the snow bubble which engulfed the country - NOT NOW. It is snowing and I am so excited. Rant over, this secret was created by using a photo, some letter transfers and a silver glue pen. Anyway, I hope you like it and I hope you have fun in the snow. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. It's snowing fab amounts in Oxford now... so pretty!

    http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oxford is the most beautiful place in the snow :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.