Sunday 17 January 2010

The day I met my son...

Here is my favourite secret from postsecret this week. I know a lot of my posts recently have been about finding love or being in/out of love. It seems weird that at such a young age my mind is so populated by thoughts of meeting someone to settle down with but that really is how I think most of the time. Although this secret doesn't apply to anyone in my life at the moment I hope one day it will apply to someone. Is there someone in your life that is so special you would wait for them? I hope so. Have a great Sunday and keep checking back for my secret later. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the way that you fit so much text into this one. Its so sweet. And yes, I'd wait a lifetime for my husband, he's the most important person in my life.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.