Wednesday 20 January 2010

The day I almost missed it...

So I realise that this secret is a) a little bit late... and b) a little bit unclear. I have had food poisoning over the past few days so I am still recovering from feeling pretty unwell. If you can't read this secret it says: 'Even though it hurts I always come back'. This secret was created by using some sequin letters and sequin stars cut into squares - it is much clearer in reality but the scanner seems to be slightly temperamental when it comes to reflective things. Thank you for all the comments from Tuesday, it is really nice to know that people think I should continue with the blog as it is. If, however, you do ever want to know the story behind a secret or my reasoning for certain designs then please do ask as I am always happy to answer these things. I hope the week is going well for you, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.