Saturday 9 January 2010

The day I realised...



A strange secret and one, I guess, you can only appreciate if you have been through the weird and lengthy process of an Oxford application. I never thought I would get in, if truth be told I kind of applied as a bit of a joke. My mum told me to go for it because she thought it would be interesting to find out what the whole system is like so I went for it and then when I got my acceptance letter I didn't really know what to think. Are there similar things in your life that have so strongly determined where you are now? and do you wonder where you would be if they hadn't happened? I think about it with surprising frequency. This particular secret was created by using a blue pen and some amazing blue glitter glue. Have a great day, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.