Tuesday 12 January 2010

The day I went blonde...

This secret was created by using an amazing silhouette cut out by some crazy man in Menorca years and years ago. I love this, it reminds me of amazing holidays and sunny summer days. It is so nice to finally have a use for it that can actually show off how beautiful it is - I wish I was as talented as him. The writing is letter transfers (again) - they are my new discovery and although it is time consuming I think they look really great. So...tomorrow I go back to Oxford for another term of hard work and hopefully enjoyable times. I am really looking forward to it but I also feel, as with the start of each new term, that I could do with another month or so at home. I feel very lucky that home is as much of an enjoyable place for me as university is - I think that is probably quite unusual. Tomorrow is also the day I actually do what I have been planning and putting off for months and months - I am going to dye my hair blonde, eeek. I hope it doesn't look completely tragic, maybe I will upload a picture for you lucky people. Needless to say it is going to be a pretty busy Tuesday (I still need to pack!). I hope your day is less stressful, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.