Monday 25 January 2010

The day I almost made things better...

This is my secret for Monday, I hope you like it. I created this secret by cutting out a whole load of little circles from magazines. It took forever but it looks kind of beautiful even with all the clashes and contrasts. I have said before that making secrets has sort of evolved into a day to day therapy session for me, and this is definitely true of how I feel at the moment. When things get difficult or I am upset by something then I make a secret about it and often I feel much better. How do you deal with the hard stuff in your life? I have an idea for my 200th secret post that I would like to collect and post the secrets of other people, so comment below if you would like to get involved and I can give you information about where to send it to etc. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Pidging you a secret tomorrow for this. Hope you like it!

    http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get involved, let me know by when I should send you one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is really cute =) love that you're so inventive!!

    küsschen
    miri

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.