Sunday 24 January 2010

The day I did it again...

This is my secret for Sunday - favourite postsecret to follow. I created this secret by using a gold marker pen, some gold and silver stars and different coloured glues. I guess this secret doesn't just apply to one person but to everyone who follows the blog, people who comment, my friends and my family. Sometimes I struggle with believing that people will actually want to read this because why would my life be interesting to someone else? but viewing it from an outside perspective I would love to read the secrets of someone else. I have for a long time been asking friends to produce guest secrets for me if they want to and many have obliged. If anyone who reads this would like to make a guest secret (it can be anonymous) for me then just comment below and we can figure it out. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.