Friday 29 January 2010

The day it failed...

This is my secret for Friday - I am so glad this week is almost over. I created this AI by using red paper, images from various magazines and some coloured glue. I am going out to celebrate my friend Anna turning 20 and the dress code is: childhood. So I am going to dress up as the hungry caterpillar (just the best book ever - and that is coming from an English student). I am so excited about my costume and the first thing I plan to do once my legs are attached is just to flail around for a while. I will show you a photo in the next few days - providing I don't look too far gone. Have a great Friday, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the pic...I love The Hungry Caterpillar:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that the Hungry Caterpillar wasn't green :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.