Tuesday 5 January 2010

The day I made magnets...

I am sure everyone does this a little bit. I get it from my mother, she is constantly telling very unfunny jokes which she finds hilarious - she often misses the punchline too. This secret was created by using some coloured paper and letter stickers (don't judge me but I stole them from a child). I have had the longest day (8am - 6pm) looking after two children that I have babysat since I was about 13. We get on really well and we watched 'The Witches' which is one of my all time favourite children's films. All in all I have had a really great day but I am exhausted. I am going to watch 'Jonathan Creek' (the best tv show ever made) with my brother and my sister now. Enjoy!

2 comments:

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.