Saturday 16 January 2010

The day I visited the prison...

Here is my secret for Saturday, I hope you like it. This secret was created by using some really beautiful hand printed paper that I bought from an art shop at home. It is hard to see on here but the design is really pretty and I love the imperfections in the printing process - it makes it all the more interesting. I am sure this is a secret other people can relate to, is it your secret too? There have been relationships in my life where I have put everything into it and still felt that it wasn't enough for the other person...and it really is heartbreaking. Sometimes you just have to give up on people and sometimes it is too hard to let them go. I am not sure I can make that decision just yet so I decided to make a secret about it instead. I am going out to dinner tonight with my parents which will be really lovely and as I haven't really been eating properly it will be a good chance to catch up. Have a lovely Saturday and look forward to postsecret tomorrow, enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. The paper is beautiful. I remember feeling that way...and being disappointed when I was on the other end of it. I hope you have a nice time with your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad. To tell you the truth, I've related to just about all of them. Whether I've commented or not, I'm reading:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess the only way to do it is to be everything you yourself want to be. I'm having a lot of fun with it...

    http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.