Sunday 24 January 2010

The day I chose...

This is my chosen postsecret from the selection this week at www.postsecret.blogspot.com. There were not that many secrets that I felt applied to me directly so I chose one that I feel like I can relate to on some level. Which postsecret is your favourite from this week? I often find that making secrets can bring me closure on something that has been bothering me for a long time, as far as 4 or 5 years ago. I like to believe that each of these secrets acts as an ending to a story which was left open. I guess it really does work like this because some of the issues that have bothered me no longer do, and I look back on old secrets and they are no longer a secret that is true to me anymore. I love that about this process, that it is evolving and it gives me hope that it can continue for a long time. I am not quite sure what I would do without AI, it is like therapy for me and I can't imagine it coming to a close anytime soon as each day invites new issues into my life. Let me know what you felt when you read this secret, because each can hold a different secret to a different person. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.