Monday 21 December 2009

The day you did it again...

Here is my secret for today, I hope you like this one. I created it by using a variety of pens and some little sequin letters I purchased a while ago. You can't quite tell with this image but the letters are different colours too. I really love being at home but I miss my friends so much, even more because we live together in Oxford so I see them every day. I am going a little bit crazy readjusting to doing nothing at home after a hectic term and an even more hectic admissions period. I am sort of throwing all my energy into blogging and my secret project now which is a good thing. Let me know what you think and thank you for all the lovely comments about the flower secret, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This one made me smile, not entirely sure why. I think it's going to have to go on my favourites list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, the slowdown is so weird isn't it? Relax - you deserve it!


    http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.