Saturday 12 December 2009

The day before it started again...

Here is my secret for Saturday - we are one week into the interviews and hopefully it won't be as stressful as the first one. This secret was created by making a white paper snowflake, I glued this on top of a background covered in white glitter (it is really hard to see because my scanner doesn't like white things). The edges are coloured in with a silver pen and written on with a grey fineliner. I hope you like this one, let me know what you think. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. I think me too. I love this one. It makes me happy when something important to me meant something to someone else too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool! so creative... and I like what it says.

    loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much guys, it is so nice to get to the end of a long day and have so many lovely comments. Look forward to my secret for today in a couple of minutes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is so intimate and sweet. Good luck with your interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, I was worried it wouldn't speak to people who I only know via blogging. I am so glad to know it has x

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.