Tuesday 15 December 2009

The day after...



I totally forgot to show you my post secrets from Sunday. The first one is the one I have chosen to put as my background for the week. I often think about people who are an important part of my life now and wonder what role they will play in my future, if any. The second secret is one that speaks to me as someone who thinks about what my secrets mean all the time. I love the idea that they can take on different meanings, and hopfully cease to be secrets too. I am sorry this is so late, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. hmm... you know that some people who play an important role in your life at the moment, may be not in the picture later, and there will be new ones.

    loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't believe the one with the wedding ring! Really moved me, actually...

    http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.