Sunday 27 December 2009

The day we went to Devon...

Isn't this postcard the cutest? I have had it for ages thinking I would use it for AI at some point but never really getting round to it. I am off to Devon tomorrow with my parents and then to Cornwall a few days later. I should be back on Wednesday, which leaves me with a little dilemma - do I post before hand, post afterwards or try and work out how to do scheduled posts? Probably the latter, but that requires so much effort. I will think about it and come to some conclusion tomorrow morning before we leave. Anyway, I hope you like this secret + are looking forward to postsecret tomorrow. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! Holland is still covered in snow, so very recognisable as well. Have fun in Devon! xxx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.