Wednesday 30 December 2009

The day we came home...

Ooh the metallic glue pens that I used to make this are my new favourite thing. I am going back to my normal art shop to buy some more in different colours because they are so cool. While I was away I read a whole book...which on the face of it doesn't sound that impressive (especially for an English student). This book was, however, the first book in about half a year that I have chosen to read and has not been prescribed on some reading list. There is nothing like the thrill of finishing a book and that is strange for me because often it feels closer to relief. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You're more than half way anyway! Hope you enjoyed your book...

    http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.