Tuesday 1 December 2009

The day I struggled...

This is my secret for today, I hope you like it. I am feeling rather delicate at the moment, last night was our college christmas party...and I may or may not have lost my camera. The last thing I feel like doing today is work but clearly term cannot be completed without yet another essay crisis. This AI was created by using some cotton thread and a load of pva glue. I also used a marker pen to write the secret. The end of term can't come soon enough for me. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You don't have to be in love to be happy! For me, it's the last thing I need right now. Yeah, I saw Joe W-S looking a bit, shall we say, delicate at our 9am this morning: how's the head?

    http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am scared of the thought that I might be happy to not be in love... if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.