Wednesday 30 December 2009

The day I ate beef...

This is my secret for Thursday - I hope you like it. I have so much on tomorrow: looking after kids in the morning, going shopping for boxes, organising my room, making a sewing machine cover, making chutney and then going to a dinner party. Somewhere in between all those things I also need to make myself look beautiful and stunning and just a little less post-christmas rotund. I am wearing this really lovely green dress which will hopefully look nice before, the very distinct probability that, I spill something on it. This secret was created by using a very cool bronze marker pen, a red fineliner and some letter stencils. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time in your green dress:) Thanks for the award! I'll be posting it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you spill something on it in the end?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I didn't, it was a stain free night - minus the blutack mark from the nipple tassles (I know that needs an explanation but I'd rather not).

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.