Sunday 27 December 2009

The day I saw her...

Here is my favourite secret from the sunday postsecrets, go see them at www.postsecret.blogspot.com. I chose this one because it is something I think both about postsecret and about AI. Now I know that postsecret actually has the ability to change things with the huge readership and published books but I would love AI to have even a fraction of the same effect on people. There is a big difference between the two and that is anonymity so while postsecret may be able to change things on a wider scale I think AI has already started to change my life and maybe at some point my relationships with other people. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Something as impressive and beautiful as AI couldn't help but change things.


    http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.