Saturday 19 December 2009

The day I came home...

Sorry this secret is late...again. I caught up for a brief moment and then on Friday I moved EVERYTHING back home and was way too exhausted to think - let alone blog. I have so missed being at home and I think my family missed me too - especially my mum because one of the first things I did was spill coleslaw all over the kitchen floor (she is pretty used to that though). I went and did all my christmas shopping this morning, which is pretty good progress for someone who has an inability to make decisions. I also bought myself a load of exciting clothes + stuff, so I am pretty happy today. This secret was created using an image from ASOS magazine and a silver pen, simple but hopefully effective. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.