Sunday 6 December 2009

The day I worked all day...

Oh my god. I have never been so stressed in my entire life. On Saturday I worked from 8.00 am until 10.00pm, didn't eat anything all day until 6pm and then had to move all my belongings from a room 20 minutes away from college into a room in college. Needless to say I am exhausted, add on top of that a 15 hour shift today and a 7.00 am wakeup all tomorrow and you have got a pretty good idea of my life at present. Anyway, I will post my favourite postsecret (it is a really good one) just before I go to bed tonight...which isn't for the next hour at least. Oh, and on a final note this secret was created by using some images from various magazines. Goodnight, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. And you will be awake at 7am tomorrow, now you're living next to me!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.