Saturday 19 December 2009

The day it made me angry...

Here is my secret for today - it has taken so long to upload it because glitter glue takes forever to dry. Anyway, I hope you like it. The little dots are glitter glue and the words are written with a gold gel pen. I seriously need to stock up on craft items but I think I will wait until after christmas when the sales are on and then I can get some bargains. I am working on a little project at the moment which will hopefully turn out the way I want it to. It is a present for a friend of mine and I really hope they like it. I would show you it but firstly I know this person reads AI and secondly I drunkenly lost my camera before the end of term. Oh well...maybe I'll scan a few pages and keep it for after christmas - enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I'd really like to see it after Christmas! Also: I totally embarass myself in lectures by fancying all of the old professors - especially my tutor! haha.

    http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to scan a few pages. I have a long list of older men which I find sexy - including many of my lecturers and tutors.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.