Friday 11 December 2009

The day I had more sleep...

This is my secret for Friday - I hope you like it. I wish I could write some longer posts for you but I am rushed off my very, very sore feet. This secret was complicatedly made. Basically I used some fineliners and went over them with a white marker pens which kind of merges them and almost makes them look like they are painted - it is pretty cool. These were then cut into squiggles and layered over a white background, the words are just grey fineliner. Leave me comments if you want, they brighten my very, very long days. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. It reminds me of snakes and ladders a bit. Which kind of goes well with the message.
    You're right - it is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.