Sunday 27 September 2009

The day I forgot...

Okay, so here is my secret for tomorrow - I hope you like it. I am back to work tomorrow, hooray for another week of enrolling bitchy students. It is also a week and a bit until I head back to Oxford to spend a gruelling 8 weeks avoiding work as best as I can. This secret was created with the use of some scraps of fabrics, some green thread, a fineliner and my mother's sewing machine (shhh...don't tell her). Feel free to comment, I always take time out to read them and respond if I can - and it is lovely to hear from people. Until tomorrow, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I think this post should be called "The day I forgot to give my post a title." For shame.

    I like this secret, it reminds me of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going back tomorrow - yay! Love this secret: sewing machines make me happy.

    http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.