Saturday 5 September 2009

The day I cleared up...

Here is my secret for today - sorry to those who were waiting for it at midnight (I was out and therefore unable to post it any sooner). I had quite a lot of fun making this secret as I was finally able to use my extensive collection of coloured pens which were used to draw the design of this AI. I have had really great feedback about AmeliaIs... from both friends and fellow bloggers - it really is fantastic knowing that people enjoy what I am doing and it definitely encourages me to keep it up. The current plan is to maintain it for at least a year, which would be brilliant. Anyway, I hope you like my post today and look forward to my secret tomorrow. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.