Friday 4 September 2009

The day I finally had some time off...

Here is my secret for today. I spent all day looking after children and am totally exhausted. I have been excited about going to bed all evening but had to stay up to post my AI. I plan to do some shopping to find a dress for my evening out - hopefully I can find something pretty. This secret was created by using fineliners and black paper. I really like the design of it being a crossword - as it takes some effort from my readers to figure out the meaning of my secrets, or a meaning which applies to their own lives. I couldn't quite contain it within the normal postcard sized template I use - so this secret is a little bit bigger than the others, but hopefully you can't tell. I will speak to you again tomorow, for now though: enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.