This is my secret for today. I think this is probably one of my favourite secrets so far - because it took a few weeks of planning for it to all come together. I made this secret by taking some flowers from my garden and pressing them between two sheets of baking parchment and some very heavy books - I left them for about two weeks to dry out. I used tea to stain the background and then glued down the flowers (coating the whole secret with pva glue to seal it). I then used a fineliner and wrote my secret over the design by hand. Although it took a while to bring together all the different elements of this secret I think the simplicity of the end design is what makes it really beautiful. Anyway, I hope you like it as much as I do. Enough from me, enjoy!