Thursday 4 March 2010

The day I went to the ballet...

My scanner, although crazy, has really very much improved this AI. The colours look bright, the lines look neater and it looks generally less like a child did it, so I am pleased. I am going to do as much work as I can today and then later I am going to the ballet for my cousin's birthday. I've actually never been to the ballet before, so that should be pretty exciting. I also have a bit of a treat for you. When I am feeling a bit sad one of my favourite things to do is to read my postsecrets books (I have every book Frank Warren has published). I have decided to share some of my favourite secrets with you from the book, so over the next few days you can see some of the secrets other people have revealed. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.