Wednesday 10 March 2010

The day I met my mentee...

I went out to dinner tonight to meet my new mentee. I was involved in the same mentoring scheme last year, giving advice to a local sixth form student while they make decisions about applying to university. I would have loved to have had a similar opportunity when I was applying to university as it can all be a little bit confusing. I created this secret by using a postcard which has been hanging around in my box of craft stuff since probably last term. I hope your week is going okay, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I can understand this one very well. There are a few situations in my life too where I know I shouldn't be angry, that things have happenned and passed, but I am angry with the people involved.I've come to the conclusion that I just have to move through it, if that makes any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment - I always really enjoy your blog. I'm not an Oxford student per se - I've got an unconditional offer to read English and French at Jesus in October - but as I'm travelling at the moment, seemed most relevant to put that as my current location!
    Great secret too. :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.