Tuesday 2 March 2010

The day I sent it...

I am really sorry if my postsecret post yesterday came off as a bit depressive. Things have been tough recently and I have been feeling down, but I didn't mean to make you all worry about me - really I am okay, the support is much appreciated though. This secret was created by using bits from magazines, a white pen and a biro. It is funny how colour can instantly improve your mood, I was sad and I made this secret and the colours told me it had to be a happy one. Do you have someone in your life you can relate this secret to? enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh good, I'm glad that you're okay. We all care about you:) This secret is wonderful...it looks like the quilts my mom used to make when I was little. I can relate to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lucky with my friends, I have quite a few people who every time I think about how close we are it makes me happy. I don't deserve them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhmm, I'm not sure about this one. I usually do relate to almost all of your secrets, but being close to people scares me I think, even though at the same time I wish I could be closer.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.