Wednesday 10 March 2010

The day I couldn't sleep...

I can't sleep. There is nothing more frustrating than lying in bed and not being able to sleep even though you are tired. Oh wait, there is...and it is not being able to get to sleep and having back pain. Sorry to moan but I need to explain my frustration to someone and all the normal people in the world are asleep. Anyway this is my secret for Wednesday - created by using some pink, black and white pens. I cannot wait to get home on Friday and be able to use a wider variety of materials - I feel a little bit like I've been stuck in a creative rut, is it noticeable? Have a nice day, enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you haven't been able to sleep lately. I hope that changes soon and you are able to get some rest. I know being tired constantly is one of the worst feelings in the world. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh can't wait to see your birdy tattoo! I've had one planned for a few years now but still haven't properly designed it or had the cash to get it done ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you that you get to go home. I know what you mean, I couldn't sleep last night either. It stinks, but hopefully I'll be able to tonight. I hope you did eventually fall asleep and that you woke up without back pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you not home yet? Bet you can't wait to be... term is so stressy.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.