Friday 26 March 2010

The day I went on holiday...

...if you can call it a holiday? This is my secret for Friday. I will be coming back on Sunday so my weekend secrets will have to wait until then. I created this AI by using some silver letter stickers and bits from magazines. Some of the secrets recently have been really hard for me to reveal and I feel a little bit stumped when I have to creatively design something which is so horrible/painful to write. This secret is no exception. I actually really need to get away for a while. There isn't really anyone at home yet and with everything else going on it has felt a little bit lonely. Once I come back things should start to get a bit better as most of my friends will be around and by then I should have my scan results (I hate waiting). Any plans for the weekend? enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.