Friday 5 March 2010

The day I saw Marja...

Another secret and another day - but today is going to be much better because I am spending the afternoon with my friend Marja. One of the hardest parts of Oxford this year has been that we are living in North Oxford and the marjority of our friends are living in South Oxford. I really miss just being able walk across a corridor to go and speak to someone and not having to arrange it all. Suffice to say that today will be a happier ending to a thoroughly horrible week. This secret was created by using the pattern from the inside of an envelope, some black card and a grey fineliner. How has you week been? enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have something fun to look forward to. Sometimes the best cure for feeling sad is seeing a close friend. :)

    I just realized I'm not even following you. I am slightly horrified by this and very sorry. I'm fixing that now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.