Monday 8 March 2010

The day I made tea...

This is my favourite postsecret from the selection this week at www.postsecret.blogspot.com - go and pick your own favourite. I think it difficult to know if you have ever found the answer to so many of the questions which define your life. I want to know if the path I am following is the right one and if it will make me happy, and ultimately whether that all really matters? There are some questions we can't know the answers to and I think that is probably a good thing, searching for answers can lead you to some wonderful places. Can you relate to this secret too? enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Does anyone ever have all the answers? I've got to say though, there are a few I wouldn't mind hearing at the moment...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.