Monday 1 February 2010

The day it snowed a little bit more...

Here is my secret for Monday. I feel so exhausted, the weekend should really be a time to catch up on lost sleep but I don't always manage to do that. I need to get some work done today so I can have an early night tonight - I say that but it never happens. This AI was created by using some coloured paper onto which I drew some white lines and then covered these with some green glue. I have really been in creative overdrive recently which I am sure will become a creative drought again at some point. I have now made my 200th secret which will be part of a special post on Saturday. This means if you want to send me a guest secret then you need to get it to me for Thursday/Friday - I would really love to see what you can create. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.