Sunday 21 February 2010

The day I plotted...

Here is my favourite secret from postsecret this week - go and pick your own at www.postsecret.blogspot.com. Whilst this secret doesn't directly relate to my life at the moment I can relate to the feeling of having problems and not being able to speak to people about them. I find it difficult to confide in people (I know that sounds crazy considering the format of my blog, but it is true) so when I do find someone I can trust I will be very open with them. Sometimes people can't deal with your problems and there is nothing more hurtful than having someone you trust not want to be there for you. I think the worst part is that you know you would always, whatever happens, be there for them. Can you relate to this secret too? Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to this in a way. Despite coming to university and making some amazing friends, I never feel like I truly know them or they truly know me and never feel very secure that they'll be there for me no matter what or won't judge me.
    That's why sometimes I feel so trapped in university and try and cling on to high school friends so much. It's not the same though. most of the time I just end up brooding in my room and wishing I was different, they were different at uni.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.