Thursday 4 February 2010

The day I saw TP...

Afternoon all. This is my secret for Thursday - I hope you like this one. It was created by using a purple marker pen, a white gel pen and a black fineliner. It is weird how each secret can remind me so much of exactly what I was doing when I was making it. This secret was made while watching 'An Education' - a new film about a young girl who wants to go to Oxford and gets caught up in an affair with an older man. I was hoping to watch it and spot loads of shots of Oxford, unfortunately the majority of it is filmed in the suburbs of London - there is a quick view of my college Hertford though, which was very exciting. Tonight I am going to see a new production of 'Medea' which has been translated by one of my (very eccentric) tutors. He doesn't teach me anymore which is rather sad but it will be nice to see what he has been doing with his time off. Have a nice day, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I like the feeling behind this secret and the colors. I can't wait to see An Education.

    I'm sorry, but its been a really busy, kind of bad week and I haven't finished the secret. If I send it to you by tomorrow night (US East Coast time) will that be okay?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.