Wednesday 7 October 2009

The day it all became real...

I am officially back in Oxford - scary but true. I also have the internet which is nothing short of a miracle. The most exciting news of all though is that I have my Lulu bag! (pictures to follow). I created this AI by using a postcard which I purchased from Paperchase a couple of days ago, a white gel pen and a pink fineliner. I really love this secret but it, like many others, looks much cooler in reality. This is my 100th post - I am really pleased that I have been able to keep the blog up for such a long time and that so many lovely people are reading and responding to it. As this is my 100th post but not my 100th secret I will save a special post until then. Anyway, I hope you like it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.