Sunday 18 October 2009

The day I spoke to Alice...

Here is my secret for tomorrow...I hope you like it. One of the things I miss most about being away from home is just being able to jump in my car and drive off somewhere. This has nothing to do with being lazy (...well, sometimes it does), it has much more to do with the freedom of being able to get away whenever you want to. I especially love driving at night. I really miss my car - she is called the Reverend Glenda. I created this secret by using some super cool wrapping paper (the headlights are actually reflective - omb) and a grey fineliner. I didn't do my washing - such a failure. Anyway, hope the Monday morning feeling isn't too bad. Speak to you tomorrow, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.