Sunday 4 October 2009

The day I got ready...

This is the first time I have had a chance to sit down and relax since last weekend (I still have to pack though...). I plan to spend the day organising things for Oxford and getting myself ready for the next two days at work. I could do with another three weeks at home but it might be an idea to actually complete my degree at some point. This is my Sunday secret (favourite postsecrets to follow) which was created by using some beautiful wrapping paper from John Lewis and a black fineliner - a little bit lazy, I know. However, I do think this secret works quite well and the wrapping paper really speaks for itself. I hope you are having a relaxing weekend, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.