Sunday 26 September 2010

The day I managed to post something...

I am so sorry for being completely MIA this week. What with work, my own enrolment, busy evenings and really rubbish internet I have found it difficult to find the time to blog. In replacement for my lack of secrets go and have a look at http://www.postsecret.com/ today as there are a whole load of wonderful Sunday secrets. This one is my favourite because I could instantly relate it to my life. Losing contact with people or falling out with someone is something we have all been through I'm sure. At the time you don't care or you actually want the person out of your life. I've lost people that way and I think it is horribly sad. I'd rather have those people in my life causing upset than to not be friends at all. Is this a secret you recognise about yourself? enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.