Wednesday 8 September 2010

The day I caught up with sleep...

Do you want to know a secret? (well, another one) this secret is about you. What I love about blogging is that you can create your own world seperate from your real life. Obviously my real life permeates my blogging life - these secrets are all real and all reference a part of my everyday life. However, I always feel completely safe revealing each AI to my readers. You have created an environment that is so accepting that there is very little I feel I couldn't say to you. I guess what I am trying to say is thank you, it means a great deal to me. Does blogging mean the same to you? Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. you're welcome amelia :)


    i love talking to bloggers too. it makes me feel uncensored and i get to tell things i rarely say

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but remember to keep it clean.